Prosper Meath is a progressive organisation providing a wide range of health related and social services on behalf of the Health Service Executive (HSE) to individuals with intellectual disabilities across County Meath.
We are always seeking talented individuals who can add value to the lives of the people we support. If you believe that you fit the values of Prosper and want to work as a Social Care Worker in a residential house or day service we would like to hear from you. If we do not have an open vacancy at the time you apply, your application will be acknowledged and will be held for up to six months for consideration when an open vacancy arises.
Criteria for application:
- Level 7 / 8 Degree in Social Care or related field
- Previous experience working within the social care sector
- Have a good understanding of person-centred service provision & key working
- Be a highly effective team-player and networked
- Have excellent communication and writing skills
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Hold a full, clean manual driving licence
- Be driven, energetic, proactive and resilient
In addition, you must be enthusiastic, flexible, innovative in your approach and committed to providing a quality service that responds to the individual needs and priorities of the people we support.
To apply, please attach C.V. and cover letter then click submit.
Prosper Meath is an Equal Opportunities Employer